Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Clayton Makes a Bold Statement


Hope(NJ)- Continentals Captain Dan Clayton, or to club supporters simply "Red" held a press conference this evening on the eve of the team's first indoor season.

Speaking with team officials, media and club supporters he had this to say....

" I know this is a team of individuals coming together for a common goal to help win. But lads, if manager Vinton will put me in the position I will lead the team in points this indoor season and do everything it takes to win." He also said "I will accept most of the blame for the infertility of the fall season, we have plenty of opportunities for the spring and I think with some of the new personnel, we will still make the playoffs like I said earlier in the year."


Is this man the new Nostradamus, Joe Namath,or just an Irish Rambling Drunk?, We'll see if this young man can cash in.

2 comments: