Friday, February 6, 2009

Concerns On Griffin's Fitness "Unjustified"


Tyquan Griffin plans on holding a press conference within the next couple of days. However, he has eased some tensions by releasing a few statements concerning his fitness.

"I have been working out, and working hard," said Griffin, the Continental defender. "I have been hitting the weight room and even doing pilates." Tyquan Griffin's statements came just days after a source from within the organization claimed that Griffins future with the club had become blurry.

Griffin squashed those claims today, claiming, "I will be bigger, faster and stronger. My name is Tyquan Griffin, but Continental supporters will soon know me as QuietStorm. Rumors about my future with the club have been unjustified and unfair. My commitment to Morristown 1776 should be unquestioned, but I guess I will have to prove it in the Spring."

Stay tuned to MT76 for more details...

No comments:

Post a Comment